Sunday 30 June 2013

My Relationship Dream Fulfilled













I now have a relationship and a friendship that is true.
No fights, no secrets, and no lies---
there’s nothing bad between me and you.
There is only caring, sharing, and love,
And those come straight from the heart.
We have so much love between us
That nothing seems to keep us apart.
When you’re not with me, I am waiting
For the time for us to be together,
And when the time comes to be with you,
I want those moments to last forever.
When we are separated from each other,
I long to feel your gentle touch,
Your body close, your sweet warm kisses;
Whispering, “I love you very much.”
For I do love you, with all my heart,
And this kind of love I am going to keep,
And because you are very dear to me,
My love for you is deep.
I will always love you, until the very end,
And even then, from that time on;
My love for you will never fade;
It’s going to last an eternity long.
And when we are up there in Heaven,
Lying side by side, in love,
We will know that we’ve fulfilled each other,
And received our blessing from Almighty God above.
But, until the day that we join together,
Until the day we shall see the light,
We don’t need to worry or feel afraid,
Because things always have a way of turning out right.

No comments:

Post a Comment