Monday 19 August 2013

This Blog Has Moved!

      Poetry Perfected has moved!


             Please visit my new site!




I'm excited to make this move, and know that it will take some time to make the new site "better", but now that I am getting comfortable with sharing my poetry, I'd like to do it on a blog that I "love". 

I moved this blog because I really like the WordPress platform better than this one (I love it), since my other blog, Lorraine Reguly's Life is on WordPress and I'm more familiar with it! 


I hope you check out both sites, and will continue to be a reader of my poetry. I'd appreciate it if you'd follow my new blog, too!


I also hope you leave comments for me on my new blog; I love comments! And there's no CAPTCHAs on WordPress! YAY!


Thanks for expressing an interest in my poetry. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment