Tuesday 9 April 2013

Welcome Everyone!

Welcome to Poetry Perfected, everyone!

Poetry Perfected was created to showcase some of the poetry I have written, although I am a bit apprehensive about sharing it with the world due to its personal nature.

I have another blog, too, Lorraine Reguly's Life, which is a blog about my personal experiences, both bad and good. I maintain this blog regularly. 

I am evolving as a writer and blogger. It is interesting to see what I can accomplish when I alter my mindset and try new things. 

I have always loved poetry, and have written numerous poems. Topics of my poems vary, so there should be something for everyone once they are all published here!

When I was in university, I wrote "The Life and Love of Canadian Poetry: An Interpretative View", a reference book which I am currently trying to get published, and which includes analyses of poems written by the 7 poets featured within. Watch my video (below) to learn more!

Poetry Perfected will be completely dedicated to poetry, posts about poetry, and poetry videos I have made. Poetry. Perfected.










2 comments:

  1. I like your use of video in welcoming people to your blog. Very personal. You have great content. Glad to be following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliments, Rebecca! I am glad you are following my blog, too! I look forward to future comments from you, and would be very grateful if you would share a link to this blog with your friends (it is a new blog and not many people know about it). Thanks!!!

      Delete